Berlin Welcome Card let you travel freely on buses, trains and trams in the zones A, B and C!
Potsdam and Sachsenhausen included.
The connections from Tegel and Schönefeld are included too! Exclusive discounts up to 50% for 190 touristic attractions and cultural sites in Berlin and Potsdam! Check also Berlin Welcome Card Museumsinsel
, that gives you free admission in the Museums Island's 5 most famous museums!
With an adult, up to 3 children under 15 years old travel for free!
- Save time, you don't have to buy every single ticket, so you can avoid the queues.
- Save money: it's cheaper than buying the single tickets. Few rides averyday and you start saving.
- Save from 25% to 50% in more than 200 touristic atractions!
- With an adult, up to 3 children under 15 years old travel for free!
- A 160 pages booklet with information on discounts and facilities.
- Transport and city map for free.
- Airports connections included!
- Arrive in Berlin with the Card in your pocket, ready to be used!
How it works
You can choose to receive this product:
1. Directly at home, in original version. When you arrive in Berlin you can start visiting the city with your Berlin Welcome Card in your pocket. With every shipping you receive the official booklet (English version) to take the most of you card!
2. E-Voucher. Exchange it with the original version when you arrive in Berlin. We will send you the Voucher as soon as you complete the order. This is the best way to save money as you don't have to pay the shipping costs.
Validate your travel pass by stamping it once. Your Berlin Welcome Card is now valida. You can find machines at every tube and city railway station, on the tram and on the bus.
How to use it
Simply show it to the transportation control staff if required or at the attractions entrance to get discounts and facilities. Check the attached Guide you will receive for more information.
5 days version:Once convalidated, it will be valid for 5 consecutive days. For example: if you validate it for the first time on a Thursday, at any time, your card will expire at 24.00 on Monday.
48 or 72 hours version: once convalidated, it will be valid for the number of consecutive hours you chose. For example: if you bought a 72 hours card, and you use it for the first time at 12.00 on Thursday, it will expire at 11.59 on Sunday.