From Stansted airport to London city center there are several bus companies. To complete our airport-city center connection service we chose the best: National Express. This company's buses allow you to reach the city center in a cheap and comfortable way.
Route A6. From Stansted to London: Golders Green, Fincheley Road, St John's Wood, Baker Str, Paddington, Marble Arch, Portman Square. Duration: 2 hours. Departures every 20/30 minutes during the day and every 60 minutes during the night.
Route A7. From Stansted to London: Southwark, Waterloo, Victoria Coach Station. Duration: 1.50 hours. Departures every 20/30 minutes during the day and every 60 minutes during the night.
Route A8. From Stansted to London: Bow Church, Mile End, WhiteChapel, Liverpool Street, Shoreditch High Str, Bethnal Green. Duration: 1.10 hours. Departures every 30 minutes during the day and every 60 minutes during the night.
Route A9. From Stansted to London: Stratford Rail St. Duration: 1 hour. Departures every 30 minutes during the day and avery 60 minutes during the nbight.
How it works
- Open ticket, without time or date constraints. Delayed flight? No problem!!
- Several stops in London: choose which one suits best for you.
- You arrive in London with the ticket in ypur pocket, ready to be used!
- We will send you an email within 2 working days
- Wait for the email with the attached ticket
- Open the email and print the ticket
- Bring the ticket with you, it is you journey ticket, and deliver it on the bus
How to use it
get on the first bus. Nothing to do, the ticket is ready to use. Show it to the driver. It may be required an identification document to verify your identity.
The ticket can be used when you want by December 31st. After the first use the ticket is valid for one month to make the eventual return journey. The tickets issued are not refundable