BritRail England Consecutive M-Pass
Travel by train without limits all around England(Scotland and Wales not included). It is perferct if you need to travel for 3, 4 or 8 days and you want to visit cities such as Bath, Brighton, Cambridge, Carlisle, Durham, Exeter, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Oxford, Soouthampton, York...
Children up to 15 years old travel for free! (max 1 child for each paying adult).
Children up to 4 years old travel for free and they don't need a ticket.
How it works
- This pass is not for sale in Great Britain!
- You can use the whole railway network in England (Scotland and Wales not included)
- Valid also for the Gatwick Express, Heathrow Express and Stansted Express
- Freedom: get on the train where and when you prefer. You can change your mind and get off the train, take the next ones for free.
- Children up to 15 years old travel for free! (max 1 child for each paying adult)I
- Save time! You don't need to buy the single tickets anymore.
- Save money! It's cheaper than buying the ordinary tickets
- We will send you an email within 2 business days.
- Wait for the email. It contains the activation link: follow the instructions!
- Click on the link to activate your pass.
- You can use this pass on your smatphone.
- Print it if you prefer.
Once in England, you can activate the pass when you want.
ATTENTION: once activate, it can no longer be changed.
How to use it
Get on the trains you prefer withount paying supplement. Show your pass to the train controller if required.
After the first validation, it's valid for 2, 3, 4 or 8 consecutive days depending on the pass you bought.
For example: if you have bought a 4 days pass and you use it for the first time on Thursday, it expires on Sunday at 24.00