Content and use of the site
The User undertakes to use mycitycards.com, its functionalities and services exclusively for the purposes for which they are intended, in compliance with the General Terms and Conditions and the contractual conditions governing the provision of services.
Links to sites outside mycitycards.com
mycitycards.com contains links to websites of our business partners or third parties.
The publication of hyperlinks on mycitycards.com is for your information and navigation reference only and does not imply any endorsement or approval of the same or the linked content by mycitycards.com.
mycitycards.com has no control over the content, information, services and/or products offered by such linked sites, and assumes no responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy or timeliness of the information posted on such linked sites.
Unless otherwise indicated, the publication on mycitycards.com of a hyperlink to another Internet resource does not imply the existence of any association and/or commercial affiliation between mycitycards.com and the operators of the linked site.
Limits and liability
mycitycards.com acts exclusively as an intermediary for products and or services.
The booking and/or combination of the various products and/or services provided by mycitycards.com is at the sole discretion of the customer, who therefore assumes all liability arising from any combination thereof.
mycitycards.com is not liable under any circumstances for the incorrect entry of personal data of users made during the purchase process. The user is therefore liable for the consequences of their incorrect entry.
mycitycards.com is not liable under any circumstances for the obligations incumbent on the suppliers of individual products and/or services, but is exclusively responsible for those arising from its capacity as intermediary and in any case within the limits provided for by law in accordance with Art. 22 of Law No. 1084 of 27.12.1977.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the valid identity documents, visas and health requirements necessary for access to the countries on your itinerary, and it is your sole responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries of departure, transit and destination.
mycitycards.com disclaims all liability for failure to comply with any of these requirements.
When booking, special care must be taken when filling in the passenger name and surname fields, which must exactly match those on the personal identification document.
You will not be entitled to a refund if you are denied access/use of the service due to not having presented the required documents. You are the only person responsible for the possession of the required documents.
For information on the documents required for entry into the various countries, we advise you to consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Changes and Cancellations
In the event of a change or cancellation of purchased services/products, once notification has been received, the competent office will check and notify the suppliers' terms, penalties and/or expenses.
For the following products/services there are no refunds or replacements: London Travelcard (all types) - London Oyster Card - Paris Visite (all types) - Louvre Tickets - Universal Orlando - New Yor MetroCard - electronic travel tickets.
If payment was made by credit card, the amount will be refunded directly to the credit card used to place the order. The amount will be available on the statement within 2/3 months after the request.
If the payment was made by bank transfer, the user will be contacted by our customer service department to communicate the bank details to make the refund. Please note that order handling and shipping costs are never refundable.
The personal data provided by users to mycitycards.com will be recorded on protected electronic media located on our servers and used in accordance with the provisions of Dlg 196/2003, (personal data protection code) according to principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
Users' personal data are processed in an authorised form.
1. The Data Controller City Cards Italia.
2. Personal Data will be used by us exclusively for the following purposes
- To provide the User with our services;
- Transmit the User's personal data to third party service providers at the time of the relevant booking;
- Informing you about new services and products that may be of interest to you;
- To customise advertisements directed to the User.
3. You agree that mycitycards.com may transmit your personal data to third parties only if required to do so by law or if such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal regulations or legal procedures adopted on mycitycards.com;
- Take urgent action, if circumstances require, to protect the personal safety of mycitycards.com users, the site or the public.
4. At any time, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Customer is entitled to
- know their personal data held by mycitycards.com and the manner in which such data is processed;
- update, supplement, modify or rectify personal data
- request the cessation of any processing of Personal Data that violates the law; and
- prevent the processing of Personal Data for justified reasons or, in any case, when the processing is aimed at collecting commercial information, sending advertising, direct sales or market research by contacting the Data Controller at: email@example.com
This site is intended for the personal use of users. It may not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes. It is also forbidden to use this site for any illegal or prohibited purpose.
These terms and conditions may be modified by mycitycards.com at any time.
Law and jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by Italian law. The Court of Milan, Italy, shall have exclusive jurisdiction and competence over any disputes in any way related to these conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, City Cards Italia reserves the right, should it deem it necessary, to take legal action before the Courts of countries or cities other than Italy or Milan to protect its interests and enforce its rights.