From Gatwick airport to London city centre there are the Thameslink and the Gatwick Express trains.
With the trains of this company it's possible to get fast the city centre. Stops: London Bridge, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon and King's Cross-St. Pancras, really cheaper than the Gatwick Express.
It's easy: take the Thameslink you want and you spend half price! The best price from Gatwick to London.
- Cheaper than buying the ticket on the spot.
- Open ticket, without tiume or date constrains. Delayed flight? no problem!
- Different subway stations in London: choose the closest to your destination.
- You'll arrive in london, with the ticket in your own pocket, ready to be used, withour further formalities.
How does it work:
- We will send you an email within 2 working days
- Please wait for our email, with the ticket as an attachment
- Open the email and print the ticket
- Bring it with you, it is your journey ticket
- Get on the train
How to use it
Get on the first train. Nothing to do, your ticket is ready to use. Show it to the train controller when asked. You could be asket to show an idendification document.
You can use the ticket when you want, by December 31st. After the first use, the ticket is valid for one month to make the eventual return journey (if you bought a roundtrip ticket). The ticket issued are not refoundable.