This combined tour let you plunge into the images and sounds of a young and dynamic city. Among others, you can see the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the wonders of the modern world, that goes from San Francisco Bay to the Pacific Ocean; Chinatown, the largest chinese community outside China; Nob Hill, the residential area where now live the new rich people and VIPs; the Palace of Fine Arts and Dolores' Mission, the church built in 1779 where the spirituality of the city raised; Twin Peaks, the two hills from where, with their elevation of 922 feet, you can have a terrific view of the city; the vibrant Fisherman's Wharf, with the Pier 39, the best place to host big events. Last but not least a tour into the maximum security federal penitentiary of Alcatraz, better known as "The Rock".Highlights
How it works
- Amazing italian guided city tour
- Pick up at your hotel (if inside the urban area)
- Entrances to the Alcatraz Island and Penitentiary
- Alcatraz tour guided by english speaking Rangers (italian audioguide)
- We will send you an email within 2 working days
- Wait the email, with the voucher as an attachment
- Open the email and print the voucher
- Bring the voucher with you and redeem it at the following "exchange points" to get your purcased products:
- Directly to the tour guide
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel
The hotel has to be inside the urban area
Directly from your hotel
At 9.00. You will receive a message the day before the tour, containing the right meeting time.
City tour 3 hours and 30 minutes + Alcatraz Tour 3 hours (average time 6.30 hours)
At Pier 33, the Pier where Alcatraz Islan's ferries depart Map
This combo is not available on 1/1 and 26/12.
Reservation subject to reconfirmation, in case of lack of availability, no charge.