Get around freely with Barcelona Travelcard Hola BCN which provides you unlimited journeys on the public transport: metro, bus, urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).
The connection El Prat airport - Barcelona is included: Hola Barcelona Travel Card includes metro service travel between the airport and Barcelona city centre.
How it works
- Save time: you don't have to buy every single ticket.
- Save money: few rides everyday and you start saving
- R2 train connection from/to the airport is included!C
Modalità di spedizione disponibili
||directly at home
||E-Voucher via email
||collect your voucher in Barcelona
||E-ticket via email
||ready for use
You can choose to receive your HOLA BCN:
- Directly at home, in original version and ready for use, express courier shipping.
- E-Voucher version: collect it once in Barcelona. You will receive the voucher via email as soon as you complete your order. Click on E-Voucher
You activate the HOLA BCN when you use it for the first time. Remember to sign it and to write the first day os use on the back side before start using it.
How to use it.
Validate it on the public transport every time.
Once activated, it will be valid for the number of the consecutive purchased hours. For example: if you bought a 72hours card and you use it for the first time on Wednesday at 12.00, it expires at 11.59 on Saturday.