Visit Barcelona's majestic Sagrada Familia, designed by the great Catalan Modernist visionary Antoni Gaudí. A monument that is a symbol of Barcelona and the entire Spain. Visit the Sagrada Familia skipping the lines!
For security reasons, children under the age of 6 cannot climb the towers and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. The towers' lift could be closed in case of heavy rains or wind.
4€ presale included.
How it works
- Priority admission. Towers ascension is optional.
- Sagrada Familia museum included.
- No queue at the entrance!
- We will send you an email within 2 working days.
- Wait for the email with the attached voucher
- Open the email and print the voucher
- Bring the voucher with you and present it at the following "exchange point" to get the purchased products:
- Meeting point Sagrada Familia
Plaza Sagrada Familia, 3
Metro L5 and L2, Sagrada Familia stop.
The exact time of the visit will be communicated upon confirmation.
Sagrada Familia - Plaza Sagrada Familia, 3
From November to February: 9.00-18.00
Fron April to October: 9.00-20.00
25, 26 Dic, 1 and 6 January: 9.00-14.00.
Valid only for the date and time booked.