Unlimited travel on GVB trams, buses, night buses and metros for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours.
NOT VALID FOR THE JOURNEY FROM/TO THE AIRPORT: If you want to reach the city center from the airport, please check the: Amsterdam & Region Travel Ticket.
- Save time: no need to buy every single ticket. Save time at the vending machines and don't take the risk to pay a wrong fare.
- Save money: it's cheaper than buying the single tickets. Few rides a day and you start saving.
- Arrive in Amsterdam with the card in your pocket, ready to be used.
How it works
You will receive everything you ordered in original version, at the address you chose as "shipping address".
Your card is ready for use. It activates within the first use.
How to use it
- Buses and trams: You can find a magnetic reader near the bus driver. Put you card close to the reader, you will hear a beep and see a green light. That's means the check-in succeeded and you can take a seat. The check-out works in the same way, the reader is near the exit doors.
- Metro: the magnetic reader is on the entrance door's right side. Exception for the 51 line, where the readers are just on the subway platform. Put your card close to the reader, the gate opens and you will hear a beep and see a green light. Do the same when leaving the metro.
Once activated, it will be valid for the consecutive hours you purchased. If you bought a 72 hours card and you use it for the first time at 12.00 on Thursday, it will expire at 11.59 on Sunday.